Reinforcements! Please welcome Chris.

Chris from Chris' Miniature Woes has sportingly agreed to assist me with creating content to try and get Terrain from Junk back up and running again.  The goal is to get more "junk" posts up, and Chris also has big plans for some tutorials as well!

April is looking pretty swamped for me currently, but I hope throughout the summer months to get into the swing of some terrain building now that I own a house with a garage so I don't need to make a huge mess indoors!

So keep on the lookout for Chris' posts, definitely continue commenting with ideas and if you have any further suggestions, or are interested in becoming a TfJ author yourself, please contact us at terrainfromjunk@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Cawshis Clay said...

Nice to see this blog up again! I love DIY terrain more than any other.

Home Planet Scenics said...

Ditto the first comment. Can't wait to see some new posts here. I'm going to try to put up some new junk terrain on my own blog.

Deserter said...

Thanks for the intro Tristan :) I best get writing some posts!

about tfj | contact tfj | 2010 terrain from junk